How To Talk Dirty To Your Woman
Knowing how to talk dirty to your woman is an important part of sexual activity. Not all women like the same type of dirty talk. Open communication and paying attention to her verbal and nonverbal reactions to what you say are a good starting point.
- Have a discussion. Try having a discussion about incorporating dirty talk into your lovemaking while not in the bedroom. If she seems receptive, go for it. If not, you know to start slow. Even if she shuts down the idea, you can still try again when she’s more in the mood.
- Try something out. The first time you try dirty talk with your woman, you just need to say something. Pay attention to how she reacts. Start simple, such as “I like when you do that” or “you feel so good.” The more she reacts, the more you can keep talking and encourage her to dirty talk.
- Get a little naughtier. Once she’s into it, you can take the dirty talk to the next level. Incorporate some naughty, vulgar sexual terms or describe a sexual fantasy. Throw in lots of moans and groans to show that you like it.
- Ask her to join in. If your woman seems reluctant to dirty talk, a simple way to get her involved is to ask her questions. Things like “do you like that?” or “how do you want it?” can let her join in without having to think too much about what she’s saying.
- Do it during sex. One way to get a woman talking dirty is to do it during a sexual act, such as intercourse or while performing oral sex on her. When she’s fully aroused and close to orgasm, she’s much more likely to talk back.