Learning how to teach Tae Kwon Do classes can be rewarding. Whether at a local Tae Kwon Do school or in another setting, such as a college or gym, teaching Tae Kwon Do classes can occur if you possess the knowledge. Take the following considerations into account to learn how to teach Tae Kwon Do classes.
- Find a place to teach Tae Kwon Do classes. Perhaps you are already at a Tae Kwon Do school where you will teach. Others may need to find a place where a Tae Kwon Do teacher is required. Look around if you need a position to teach Tae Kwon Do, or perhaps a place to rent to begin your own school.
- Start each class with appropriate stretching. Stretching is extremely important in Tae Kwon Do, considering the heavy use of kicks. Ensure each student is loose before beginning techniques.
- Develop techniques to teach the class. One of the primary parts of Tae Kwon Do classes are the techniques learned. Work on one or a few depending on difficulty, your goals, and time of the class.
- Dedicate a part of the class to forms. Forms represent an essential component of any Tae Kwon Do class. Work with each student to give feedback on his or her forms. You may also choose to let an experienced student give some pointers to classmates.
- Decide on sparring sessions. You may wish to have sparring sessions in your classes. You will need to decide if you want to have these sessions, on what basis, and how much time to devote to class for the sessions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.