How to Tell Her You Have Syphilis
Wondering how to tell her you have syphilis? Breaking the news about any STD can be very challenging. In some cases, it can even cause the end of a relationship. Here are some of the things that you should take into consideration if you are trying to figure out how to tell her you have syphilis.
- Tell her about the STD before taking part in any sexual activities. It’s wrong for you wait until she may have already caught syphilis before making the decision to tell her about it. The earlier that you tell her you have syphilis, the less hurt she will be when she finds out.
- Choose the right time to tell her you have syphilis. If you’re trying to figure out how to tell her you have syphilis, it is important to remember that timing is key. Let her know in person, and not while you are about to become intimate.
- Be respectful of how she feels. It is likely that the girl you are seeing will feel upset, hurt and angry after you have told her that you have syphilis. Give her space and time to think if she needs it.
- Let her know how syphilis will affect your relationship. If you want to know how to tell her you have syphilis, you need to find out all that you can about the STD. Ask the doctor or use legitimate online sources (such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Planned Parenthood) to learn more about syphilis.
- Avoid joking about having syphilis. While laughing off an STD may make you feel better about it, it also may make her think that you don’t care either way. Making the conversation a very serious one is ideal.
- Be confident when telling her about your STD. There is nothing to ashamed about, as it only takes an encounter with one person to contract syphilis. When trying to figure out how to tell her you have syphilis, it is important to remember that she may even have an STD of her own or probably knows someone who has one.
- Understand her decisions on your future with one another. She may agree to have sexual relations with you in the future, as long as you use protection. On the other hand, she may want to end the relationship and find someone who is STD-free.
- Remain optimistic about dating in the future. If you tell her you have syphilis and she doesn’t want to continue to date you, there’s a good chance you’ll feel hurt and unwanted. Keep in mind that there are many people out there who will agree to date you, as well as online dating sites for people with sexually-transmitted diseases.
When trying to figure out how to tell her you have syphilis, the most important thing is to be completely honest with her. If you care about her, you won’t want her to risk getting the STD without knowing that there is a chance she may contract it by having sexual relations with you.