How To Tell If A Girl Is Attracted To You
If you want to be sure to go home with someone at the bar, you need to learn how to tell if a girl is attracted to you. Playing the game of picking up women involves being able to read the subtle signs as to whether or not she's really impressed by your charm. Be sure to see the signals so you can know exactly how to tell if a girl is attracted to you.
- She keeps her body language open. This is one of the most subtle ways of knowing if a girl is attracted to you or not. If her arms are crossed over her chest while speaking to you, chances are she's doesn't want anything to do with you. However, if her arms and legs are relaxed while you two are involved in a conversation, she's giving you the green light to stick around.
- She'll make bodily contact with you. One of the surest ways to gauge a woman's attraction to you is to see how often she touches you. It might be as simple as reaching out to touch your shoulder, or she might be a little more daring and rub your arm while you're standing next to each other. If she makes excuses to touch you, this is definitely a good thing.
- She laughs at your jokes, even if they're terrible. This one is pretty simple—she wants to show you that she's interested in you and impressed by your attempts at humor. However, this isn't the time that you start busting out your best knock knock jokes; just play it cool and be your natural self. You may not be a comedic god, but if she still finds what you're saying funny, she likes you.
- She keeps asking about your life. This is a pretty obvious one, but you'd be surprised how many men don't know this surefire sign that a girl is attracted to them. If she wants to know more about you, she'll be sure to try and get as much information about you as possible.
- She asks if you're single. There's really no need to clarify this one. If she wants to know if you have a girlfriend, she's really asking if there's anybody she needs to compete with for your affection.
Learning how to tell if a girl is attracted to you isn't necessarily difficult, but it can be easy to miss the signs. By reading her body language and making sure to take note of how she's reacting to your movements, you'll be able to know if you have a chance of taking her home by the end of the night. Double your dating or put some more notches in your bedpost by learning how to tell if a girl is attracted to you.