Knowing how to tell if a girl likes you is all about paying attention. Guys, you really make things harder than they need to be. You make the mistake of assuming a girl likes you when she doesn't. You also seem to be oblivious to girls that do like you. Somewhere during male-female communication, the signals are getting crossed. Well, today, you're going to learn what to look for. You're going to be able to tell if a girl likes you. No more reading the wrong signs. So dust off your spectacles, it's time to learn how to tell if a girl likes you.
- Paying attention. Women, for the most part, are not as direct as men are. If you want to learn how to tell if a girl likes you, then take note of this. Too many times, a guy will get overzealous over a simple "hello." Just because she says hello doesn't means she's digging you. Conversely, a lingering look can mean more than you give it credit for. The point is, you need to look for the signs. If a girl likes you, she'll throw you signs. It's up to you to notice them.
- Stuff to avoid. A woman can be pleasant without actually liking you. Just because she speaks doesn't mean she likes you. Don't get caught up in the direct actions a woman gives. It's the indirect happenings coupled with her direct actions that'll tip you off as to whether the girl likes you. So, a "hello" means nothing. But, a "hello" with a seductive smile and accompanying lingering look could mean a hell of a lot. Learn to take in the total display. Avoid planting your stake in the tip of the iceberg.
- Body language. Body language says a lot more than words ever will. Every now and then, you'll come across a woman that'll be very bold. But, for the most part, women will throw you bait. So, be a good fish and catch it. If she looks at you a little longer than a normal glance, it may be something. If she finds reasons to be near you, it may be something. Stop looking for the most obvious signals, because most women won't give them to you.
- What's your relationship with her? This is of the utmost importance to analyze. If she's known you for a while, telling if the girl likes you will be slightly different than if you just met her. A female friend that's digging you will try to be around you as much as possible. She'll always be there when you need her. But, the most important clue for whether or not the girl likes you is how she perceives other women in your life. A female friend that's digging you will have very strong opinions about women you're with. But, those feelings may not be negative. The key here is the fact that the girl cares so strongly, one way or another, about the women you date. Pay attention to these factors.
- New girl. A girl you've just met will show her interest through body language, as stated before. Lingering looks, being in close proximity, touching are all signs of a new girl liking you. In a club setting, the fact that she's willing to converse with you in the first place shows that she has some interest. It's just up to you to grow that interest. Remember, they'll throw signs, you just have to pay attention. If she seems like she's just not that in to you, then the girl doesn't like you.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …