How To Tell If A Girl Loves You
Are you wondering how to tell if a girl loves you? Maybe you have been dating a girl for a while, and you’re falling hopelessly in love with her. How do you know if she shares the same feelings for you? It’s not unusual for some girls to flirt openly with guys, so trying to determine her true feelings can be confusing. Short of plucking petals from a daisy in a game of “loves me/loves me not,” here are seven signs that a girl really likes you and may even be falling in love.
- She is interested in your activities. If a girl loves you, she shows genuine interest in your activities. She wants to know all about you, and everything about you interests her--your job, classes, hobbies, friends, and other interests.
- She cares about your well-being. If a girl loves you, she cares about what happens to you. She sincerely cares about your physical and emotional well-being. When you face danger or challenge, she worries about you. She hurts when you hurt.
- She encourages and motivates you. A girl in love is a real encourager. She inspires you with her encouragement, and she motivates you to move forward with your plans. She wants what it best for you , and she supports your endeavors.
- She accepts your family and friends. If a girl loves you, she accepts your family and friends—no matter who they are, what she thinks of them, or what they think of her. She accepts the people in your life because they are special to you.
- She praises you and brags about you. A girl in love praises you in front of your friends and family. She brags about you to her friends and family. She is proud of you and happy to be with you, and she wants everyone to know.
- She tries to get close to you. If a girl loves you, she tries to get close to you every chance she gets. She enjoys holding your hand, and she often touches your shoulder, cheek, or hair. She stands and sits close enough for body contact.
- She only has eyes for you. A girl in love has eyes for no one else but you. She smiles a lot, blushes, and her eyes are fixed on your face throughout a conversation. She may not even realize other people are present, until someone else steps into the conversation.