How To Tell If Girlfriend Is Cheating
Learn how to tell if girlfriend is cheating on you. A female may cheat for lack of affection from her boyfriend. Of course it doesn’t matter why it happens, it still should be addressed. If you're going on gut instinct, don’t go accusing your girlfriend of cheating until you have the facts. This should shed some light on whether your girlfriend is cheating on you.
- Your girlfriend has become distant from you. You could always reach her by phone or text message before, but lately it hasn't been so easy. When you do hear from her, it maybe hours later. Excuses she might give is she left her phone at home or she didn’t receive a text message.
- Your girlfriend doesn’t spend as much time with you. When you try to setup some quality time with your girlfriend, she's already made plans that she doesn't want to cancel or include you in. Worse than that, she forgets about plans she has made with you.
- Your girlfriend may try to start argument. She seems to try and start an argument with you for no reason. Perhaps it's to give her a great excuse for not accepting your calls.
- Your girlfriend avoids being intimate with you. Sex was great before, now it’s almost nonexistent. She has a headache, it’s that time of the month, she had a long day or is just not in the mood to be intimate. Have you noticed she is dressing sexy, but if she doesn't want to have sex. Who is she dressing sex for? The reason she might not be in the mood for sex is because she is cheating.
- Your girlfriend always works late. Your plans with your girlfriend are always falling through because she has to work late. Even when you try to be an understanding boyfriend, by saying you will wait until she gets off. She shoots it down and tells you to go do your own thing. Your girlfriend gives you permission basically to go out and have fun. That could be an indicator she is cheating.
- Your girlfriend doesn’t say I love you. Females are loving and affectionate creatures that thrive on affection. You were used to your girlfriend saying she loves you, but the only time you hear it now is if you say it first. Are there times she doesn’t even say the words I love you? Perhaps she says "me too" or "I know". That is a definite sign that something could be going on.
These are signs your girlfriend might be cheating, but perhaps you just have an overactive imagination and your girlfriend is faithful. You’ll need to find out for sure before drive yourself crazy wondering. Just be honest with your girlfriend and confront her about your suspicious. Of course, you will need to be prepared for the possible backlash of losing your girlfriend because of the trust issue.