If you don't mind dating a married woman, knowing how to tell if a married woman is interested in you is necessary. Since you aren't the pursuer, you can pretty much sit back and relax. Nevertheless, the following guide will show you how to tell if a married woman is interested in you.
- She approaches you and flirts. If the married woman meets you at a singles bar, you can surely tell she likes you when she comes over to you and starts flirting with you. Depending on her personality, everything could happen suddenly or it may take some time for it to get started.
- She inquires about your situation. If the married woman is a shy person, she might send someone to find out more about you. That person may be a friend or the bartender. Or if she has guts and she is truly interested in you, you will ask you directly.
- She buys you a drink. If the married woman is totally into you, you will get a drink from her. You might think that this could only happen to single women, but not single men. Think about this for a second: if men can do it, so do women.
- She gives you her phone number. You will get some digits easily at a single bar if the married woman has a crush on you. Regardless of how shy or outgoing she is, the bottom line is that she wants you to call. Don't forget that the ball is now in your court!
- She wants to go home with you. The last way you can tell if the married woman is interested in you is if she asks for a visit to your home. This is absolutely great news if you are opened to any possibilities. In other words, you are pretty much getting a free ride.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.