How To Tell If She Loves You
Being able to tell if she loves you is not always easy. This is why it is important to know the subtle signs that she loves you. Once you know what to look for, it will be easy to tell if she loves you. Pay attention to this list, so you will be able to tell if she loves you.
- She laughs when you tell a joke. You are probably not nearly as funny as you think you are, so if she is laughing at your jokes then she is in love with you. To double check that she loves you, tell a joke around a group of people. If she is the only one who thinks your joke is funny, then she is in love with you.
- Ask her friends. Women just love to talk to their friends when they are in love. Most women will be happy to tell you if their friend is in love with you, so just ask her friends what she thinks of you. You don't need to worry that she will be upset that you are asking her friends this, because most women love it when their guy is talking to their friends about them.
- She always ask questions about you. A sure sign that she loves you is when she always wants to talk about you instead of talking about herself. For example if she asks you how your day was everyday, then she probably loves you. If all she wants to do is talk about her own day, then you know she probably loves herself more than she loves you.
- She offers to pay. Once she starts to offer to pay for your dates, then you know she is in love with you. This is especially true if you used to pay for all the dates. If she starts offering to pay for your dates on a regular basis, then there is no doubt that she is in love with you.
- She finds excuses to be around you. This is actually hilarious, because if she loves you she, will find the dumbest excuses to be around you. For example, if she hates NASCAR races, but suddenly loves races when you mention that you are going to a NASCAR race, then you will know she is in love with you. If you mention that you are hungry for something and she shows up at your door an hour later with the food you mentioned, she is defiantly in love with you.