How To Tell If Someone Likes You
How to tell if someone likes you can goes unnoticed if the person does not make a pass. They may seem shy or be afraid of rejection if they do not express their feelings. To know if you are the apple of someone's eye or not mistaken their flirtation as non-romantic interest, look for these clues.
- Stammering words. You notice the person talking comfortably around others, but in your presence suddenly stammer or nervously look elsewhere, this is a sign to tell someone likes you. Somehow they cannot pull themselves together when you are near and if so, make it known they can be themselves around you.
- Puzzling comments. Not many people are direct when they like someone and many will inform you of their fondness by being indirect. Making comments like, "If I were single, I would date you" is one of the signs that someone likes you. If you ever get comments that leave you wondering, ask how the person feels about you.
- Eyes brighten up. Nothing screams liking someone than a pair of eyes that sparkle when you are around. Spotting your admirer beaming through her eyes means she likes you and is probably hinting it without realizing. Pay attention as the eyes are the window to the soul and you can learn a lot from eye contact.
- Laughing at every joke. If you are naturally a funny man, it comes as no surprise you to get laughter from everyone, but even humorous people have their off days. The person who likes you may laugh at everything when they think you're trying to be funny (even if you aren't succeeding), hinting they like your light-hearted funny side.
- Call more than usual. This person may not be a very close friend, but you receive calls often and have lengthy conversations. She may want to know more about you and eventually hope you will ask her out on a date.
- Compliments. The ultimate way for someone to show they like you is complimenting on your looks or qualities. If she says you are a sweet person, has a great smile, or nice voice, she may find you attractive or interesting enough to view as a date.