How To Tell If You Are Gay
Read this article if you want to learn how to tell if you are gay. There are men who are confused with their sexual orientation and are unsure whether they are gay or not. The following are signs that could indicate the high probability that you are indeed gay.
- Know your lifestyle. Do you hang around with girls more often than with men? Are you interested to talk about what women would normally talk about like men, fashion, shopping, and cosmetics? Most gays are more comfortable hanging around with girls because they share the same likes and interests.
- If you feel a special attraction with men easily then you may be gay. If you feel attracted to the same sex and often have a sexual fantasy with men, chances are you are gay. But note that even ordinary people can have that “same sex fantasy” occasionally. However, if you experience frequent occurrence of the same sex attraction you can start telling you are gay. It is also probable that you are gay if you happen to take a glance of a naked picture of a man and made a double take of looking at it again with high interest.
- You envy beautiful women. Gays have the tendency to be desirous of being sexy, fashionable, and beautiful just like real women and are dissatisfied with their masculine physique. If you frequently admire girls not because you feel a special attraction but because you desire to be just like them, then there is no question you are indeed gay.
- You go to places where men usually seldom or never go to. If you find the greatest pleasure to hang out in gay bars and feel more comfortable with the company of gay friends, you may be gay.
- Observe how you talk, walk, and the manner of your gestures. These are the easiest signs to know you are gay, as most gays would act femininely. Most often, this involves physical compulsion to one’s own desires and fantasies that manifest in their physical attributes. Try to spend romantic moments with the opposite and see how you feel. Are you really enjoying the moment? Do the same with the same sex and search yourself on how you really feel.
- Trust your instincts. Being gay is all about physical attraction with the same sex, a state of mind that makes a man capable of falling in love with a fellow man. It may or may not involve a sexual fantasy with men. Try to examine your own feeling closely to determine whether you are a gay. Your desire for the same sex is a strong indication of being one.