How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You
Nobody ever wants to be the guy who needs tips for how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating on you, but a lot of guys find themselves in that position. If you suspect it, you’re probably right so now you have to take some steps to make sure you are right, so you don’t make the wrong decision. You don’t have to play super spy and follow her around, there are some basic steps you can take that will answer all of your questions, and put you on the right path to knowing if your girlfriend is cheating on you.
- Watch her actions more closely. Don’t stalk her, but watch her closely. If she starts to act strangely around you or do things she did not usually do, like step out a lot for calls, lock her text messages, or anything else that all of a sudden requires a strange amount of privacy, then you can tell that your girlfriend may be cheating on you.
- Ask her about her daily activities. One way to tell if your girlfriend is cheating on you is to ask her about her daily plans, and see if they match up. If she says she is going to hang out with someone, but that person says they don’t have any plans to see her, then you now know your girlfriend is lying to you and that she is probably cheating.
- She stops confiding in you. If your girlfriend usually tells you things, but all of a sudden stops, then you can tell she is probably cheating on you. She may be hiding things because she feels guilty about her actions and doesn’t know how to tell you personal things anymore, without feeling even guiltier.
- She stops talking to you all together. If she stops talking to you out of the blue, and you know you have not done anything wrong, then your girlfriend is cheating on you, There would be no reason she would have for ignoring you unless she was ready to call it quits, even then she would still at least tell you.
- She becomes distant or does not want intimacy. If she all of a sudden wants to stop having sex or being intimate then you can tell your girlfriend is cheating on you. She may stop wanting it because she is getting it elsewhere, or feels guilty going from one guy to another, either way, you need to get out of the relationship, unless you are ready to give her a second chance, if she wants it.