How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
Here are several tips for how to tell if your girlfriend is cheating. Infidelity used to be almost exclusively a man's past time, but more and more women are stepping outside of their relationships and cheating. On their own, each of these signs may not mean much, but when two or three of signs occur together or in quick succession of each other, most likely your girlfriend is being unfaithful.
- Gut instinct. If you think she is cheating, there is a very high chance that she is, or is about to. This indescribable feeling occurs when subtle changes in behavior lead you to believe "something just isn't right".
- Change in appearance. If she is suddenly wearing her hair in a different way, wearing more makeup than normal and dressing differently, chances are high she is doing all of this to please another man.
- Change in interests. Her former love of The Three Stooges has been replaced with a passion for Picasso. Chances are that a new lover has sparked her curiosity in new hobbies.
- Sudden decrease in sex. If your normally active sex life suddenly isn't so active, she may be getting her bread buttered somewhere else.
- Sudden increase in sex. This may seem like a contradiction, but some women feel guilty about cheating and try to overcompensate for it by having more sex with you. The same holds true if she starts showering you with unexpected gifts.
- She acts distant towards you. In the beginning everything was perfect-you spent every spare moment together. When you weren't together, you called, IM'ed or emailed each other. Now, she is finding excuses for not getting together and seems preoccupied when you are. She doesn't answer her phone, her IM replies are cold and she ignores your emails.
- Suspicious behavior. Does she turn away from you when her cell phone goes off? When she is on the computer, does she close out the windows when you enter the room? Both are sure fire signs she is hiding something from you. She may be planning a surprise party for your upcoming birthday, but she may very well be cheating, too.
- She becomes hyper-critical. Suddenly everything you do, every word you say is wrong. She is criticizing your clothes, your job, your friends and your family. If she is cheating and doesn't want to be the bad guy, she will do everything in her power to push you away and make you miserable. In her eyes, you will be the bad guy for not putting up with her moody, selfish behavior.