How To Tell She Likes You
The easiest way to know how to tell she likes you is if she comes right out and says the words "I like you." Sadly, life isn't quite that easy and women are a bit more complicated (ok, a lot more complicated) than that. The tips below will help you understand some of the more subtle signals and will help you know how to tell she likes you.
- If you notice a woman touching her lips or fiddling with her hair, she probably likes you and would like to have a romance. These flirting signals are sometimes unconscious but are usually present when a woman likes a man. Drawing attention to her lips is just one way of subconsciously signaling to you that she would be receptive to a kiss. More on this later.
- Watch her legs. If she crosses her legs at the knee with a foot pointing toward you, this is another subtle sign that she likes you. Now, depending on where you're sitting, this signal might be misread as it might not be possible for her to hold this pose. Another leg signal is if she touches her thighs repeatedly with her hands. If you see that? She likes you...
- You'll know a woman likes you is she's overly attentive to your words. A woman who is in the beginnings of romantic feelings will hang on your every word. She'll laugh where you laugh, be sad where you're sad, and just be generally attentive.
- A woman who likes you may hint around that she'd like to go out with you on a date. She might bring up restaurants or bars in the area or she may seem very interested in one of your hobbies. These are hints that she likes you and would like to spend more time with you.
- If you've read the above hints and think that your woman friend is ready for a bit of romance, find out if it's in her kiss. If you lean in to kiss her, she'll open her mouth slightly, receptive for your tongue and will give you a warm kiss back.