How To Tell Your Girlfriend You're Sorry
One of the first lessons that love struck young guys learn is, how to tell your girlfriend you're sorry. Whether you are 15 or 50, saying sorry to a girl is never easy because many women like to make guys pay long after the issue occurred. The key to a long lasting relationship is figuring out a good way to tell your girlfriend you are sorry and those men who have mastered the art enjoy long and happy lives. The following tips will help you join that small group of men who avoid the heartache that comes with not knowing how to say sorry.
- "Sky Writing." This is pretty expensive and is not for everyone but a great way to tell your girlfriend you are sorry is through sky writing. Make sure your girlfriend is going to be outdoors when you pay the pilot to spell out your message in the sky. If she misses it the chances are high that half the town will see it so word should get back to her and she will quickly forgive you.
- "With Flowers." The old fall back option that never gets old involves using some flowers to tell your girlfriend you're sorry. Most men would react with fury if a foe apologized for an offence by handing them a bunch of dyeing vegetation but women have the opposite reaction. For women, flowers mean romance and romance usually trumps anger.
- "Write a song." If you are musically inclined then get your guitar down from the attic and get to work composing a song about sorrow. A musical apology is a great way to tell your girlfriend that you are sorry because girls like feeling special and only special people have songs written about them. If you don't have an instrumental skills then make up a song and get a few friends to make it into a barbershop quartet number.
- "Write a letter." Convey your love for the girl that you wronged in an epic love letter. Love letters are not as prevalent as they used to be which is probably why so many relationships end in break ups. If you want to tell your girlfriend you're sorry, do it with romantic prose and she will appreciate the time and effort you put into it and very quickly forgive you.
- "Marriage Proposal." Find your girlfriend in a public place and tell her that though you are an unworthy wretch, not fit to lick tick the dust off her boots, that you love her and will never let her down again. As she looks embarrassed and her friends begin to giggle, whip out a ring and tell her that you are ready to show your commitment by taking her hand in marriage. This is a really great way to tell you're girlfriend you're sorry because even if she doesn't want to get married she will be moved to forgiveness by your great love.