How To Text On An 8700c BlackBerry Phone
One of the easiest things to do is know how to text on an 8700c BlackBerry phone. This is a smart phone, and like most smart phones they are easy to operate and to perform their basic functions, like texting. Texting is popular today and it is almost a necessity to be able to text. By following these easy steps you to can know how to text on an 8700c Blackberry phone:
- From the home screen click on the SMS and MMS icon. This icon looks like a cell phone with a message box coming out of it. Once you click on it your text log will open and you will see all the text messages that you have received, if any. This is the main starting point to begin on how to text on an 8700c BlackBerry phone.
- Hit the menu button. This will give you many options to do with messages, such as text messages. You can compose email, delete messages, and send text all from this menu. This is where you can choose to text on an 8700c BlackBerry phone.
- Scroll down and pick compose SMS text. A box will pop up wanting you to put in who you want to send a text message. When you start typing it will try and figure out who by what you are typing in. If the name of the person pops up, select that person.
- It will then ask which number to send the text to if that person has more than one number in your address book. Select the number you want to send the text to. Then hit ok and you will be brought to a screen where you can type a text message. Think of the message you want to text on an 8700c BlackBerry phone.
- Type your message. Then hit the menu button again and choose send this time. A check mark will appear on the screen by the message once the message was sent successfully. That is the basics to how to text on an 8700c Blackberry phone, there are also other ways to go about sending the message.