There are many unique ways to throwing a horror movie night, but here are some of the best ways on how to throw a horror movie night, especially if you are looking to really pump your guests full of fear.
- A projector set up outdoors can really add an eerie vibe to your horror movie night. Being outdoors, especially if you are watching a movie that includes a serial killer on the loose outside can really get the adrenaline pumping.
- Leave all lights out in your living room if you cannot set up a projector outdoors. Lights off tend to scare people more than if you were to leave them on.
- Have all snacks and food out and readily available so you do not have to get up and down during the movie.
- Schedule the movie night close to Halloween. It just adds to the creepy vibe, and more people will come for the occasion.
- If you are outdoors, before playing the movie exchange scary stories around a fire pit. It just pumps your guests minds full of the paranormal.
- Don't talk during the movie. Your silence could add to the whole creepy vibe you are trying to set.
- Pick oldies but goodies. New movies are great still, yes, but nothing beats an old horror movie.
- To really add some eeriness to the setting of your horror movie night, throw and Ouija board on a coffee table.
- Some of your guests may need to use the bathroom during the movie. To really go the extra mile, change the lightbulb in your bathroom to a dark blood red bulb, or purple.
- Lastly, just sit back and enjoy your horror movie night!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?