It doesn't have to be difficult to throw a skateboarding party. In fact, keeping it simple is probably best because your guests will have plenty of skateboarding to entertain them. With a few simple ideas and a little planning, you'll have a party that your friends will talk about for years to come.
To throw a skateboarding party you will need:
- Skateboard ramps
- Safety Gear
- Skateboarding posters
- Two or three skateboard professionals
- Buffet table
- Large metal tubs filled with ice
- Table cloth
- Paper plates and cups
- Plastic forks, knives and spoons
- Determine where to hold the party. When you throw a skateboarding party, it either needs to be held outside or you can rent a facility set up for skateboarding. As soon as you decide where the party will be, you can set the date and time.
- Hire professional skaters. Ideally you want your guests to all be able to have a good time on the skateboards; however, there may be people attending that don't know how to skateboard. Hire a couple of professionals to put on a skateboarding show, and maybe give your guests a few basic lessons. This way all of your non-skating guests are entertained as well.
- Rent skateboard ramps. A facility may come equipped with ramps and rails, but if you are going to throw a skateboarding party at your home, you will need to rent these. Companies that rent ramps can be found with by using your favorite search engine and typing in "skateboard ramp rentals."
- Send out the invitations. This shouldn't be done until you are sure that you can secure the professional skaters, ramps and a venue for the same date, just in case you have to make changes. Once you have everything reserved invite your guests.
- Decorate the party area. Remember, keep it simple. The main decorations will be the skateboarding ramps, so there is no need to ge extreme with the rest of the decor. Hang poster of professional skaters around the area. Then set out a dozen skateboards for guests to play on. Make sure you also set out safety gear in various sizes for your guests to use. Also, set up a buffet table, and throw drinks and ice in some large metal bins.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …