Wondering how to tie a fashion scarf? A scarf, if properly tied, can definitely add a glamorous touch to your wardrobe. Keep in mind that the color of your scarf, its material, and its extension need to combine well with your outfit. Take the time to play with your scarf until you find the most fashionable way to enhance your individuality. Lets get started!
- Fold the scarf in half. Make sure that both ends meet together.
- Hold the scarf from the middle. Wrap your neck with it in a way that the two ends hang on your back.
- Hold the left end of the scarf. With your right hand, and bring it around to the front.
- Now, you have both ends of the scarf in front of you. This will give you the option on how tight or how loose you want to wear it (it also depends of the length of your scarf).
- Take one of the ends. Wrap it around the scarf that covers your neck passing it over that part as many times as needed.
- Take the other end. Repeat the process in step five.
- Hide both ends. Make sure both ends are hidden from view behind the scarf or your top.
- The two ends of your scarf then highlight your own scarf in a very fashionable way.
- Accessorize. Attach a pin of your school, favorite group, or favorite sports team at a spot on the scarf where you think that it will add to your fashion statement.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.