How To Tie A Head Scarf
Do you need to know how to tie a head scarf? The head scarf has become an increasingly popular accessory for women to wear, as it allows the wearer to look both upper class and exotic. Although they look as if they might be difficult to tie properly, the process is actually quite simple. If you follow these easy steps, you will find out how to tie a head scarf so that you can look fashionable and attractive.
- Take your piece of cloth and fold it into a triangle.
- Put the head scarf on your head, ensuring that one corner remains behind your head and the other two hang in front.
- Pull the front two corners to the back and tie into a knot.
- Take the remaining corner and place it under the knot.
- Take the two corners and tie them around the knot, wrapping multiple times.
- Take any of the remaining pieces and tuck them in out of sight, so that everything on the head scarf looks nice and neat.
If you follow these simple steps on how to tie a head scarf, you will be the envy of everyone in the neighborhood. Although the process of tying the head scarf is very simple, do not let that fool you. Even with the easy steps outlined above, the knot that you produce will be just as attractive as the ones that you see on television. With the knot that you create, you can rest assured that you will be the most fashionable person in your circle, and everyone will be asking for your help.