Here are a couple of ideas about how to tie a long scarf. Wearing a long scarf creates many fashion possibilities. The suggestions given here are simple and elegant. Find the style that you feel comfortable with and that will enable to you to stay warm and look great at the same time. Making a scarf a part of your personality is easy.
The first option emulates a double necklace effect, with one level lower than the other.
- Calculate the half part of the scarf, and place it on the upper side of your chest, a little below your shoulders. It must look like wearing a necklace. That hanging part is the first part of the “necklace.”
- Use both hands to hold the rest of the scarf, and bring it to your back.
- Wrap the rest of the scarf around your neck once. Now, you have the second part of the “necklace," and you can check that the first “necklace” you made is not very distant from the second “necklace.”
- Keep wrapping your neck, and tie the ends of the scarf behind you. The effect is to have a double collar in the front and the ends of the scarf in the back.
Fold your scarf in half making sure that the two ends meet together.
- After that, put the scarf on the back of your neck holding the two ends. You will have the two ends of the scarf together, plus a loop.
- Put the two ends through the loop and tighten the scarf as taut as you want.
- The loop can stay on one of your sides and one end of the scarf will be in front, and the other will be in back.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?