How To Tie A Men's Scarf
On the runway many popular designers are bringing back the scarf as a fashion must-have, but just how do you learn to tie a men's scarf? To get this cool new look is not as difficult as you may think. Learning how to tie a men's scarf is only slightly more complicated than tying your business tie. Buy a fashionable men's scarf and follow the instructions below.
- The first step to learn how to tie a men's scarf is to put it around your neck. This step will look very similar to the start of tying the business tie.
- Be sure that the left side of the men's scarf hang down a few inches below than the right part of the scarf. Anything from 3 to 6 inches should be okay, depending on the scarf and your neck size. The difference in the length is not the same when you are tying the Windsor knot of your business tie.
- Continue learning how to tie a men's scarf by picking up the left end of the scarf and wrapping it around the right side. Repeat the process. And one more time wrap the left end around the right end. You should have circled the right side of the men's scarf three total times.
- Put the end that you are holding into the loop that you created by wrapping. Be sure that the loose end is visible and that the loop is facing towards you.
- Finish learning how to tie a men's scarf by making sure that the flap that you created hides the underside. Straighten your new men's scarf and make sure that it is comfortable.