How To Tie A Scarf Around Neck
Do you need to know how to tie a scarf around neck? Scarves can serve various purposes for the wearer and may be worn several places on the body. One of the most popular locations to wear a scarf is around the neck. There are different ways to tie a scarf around your neck. Depending on the size and material of the scarf, some ways will be more stylish or functional than others. Experiment with some of the different ways to see what work best for you. The classic and most common way to tie a scarf around your neck is to grasp each end of the scarf and hang it slightly off-center over the back of your neck.
- Take the slightly longer end of the scarf and wrap it down the side and underneath the front of your neck.
- Then wrap the scarf up around the other side of your neck and on to the back of your neck.
- Next, bring the scarf down the opposite side of your neck once again.
- Loosen the scarf off of your neck just a bit until you get the tied section of the scarf fitting comfortably and not too tight.
- Finally, cross one of the ends of the scarf over the top of the other end and tuck the ends inside of your coat. This will allow the excess scarf material that is not covering your neck to help keep out any cold air and act as an additional method of insulation for your upper torso.
The classic method of tying a scarf around your neck is the best method for staying warm during the cold weather.