How To Tie Shoelaces For Converse
Since Converse are such a unique brand of shoes, you have probably wondered how to tie shoelaces for Converse. The truth is, tying shoelaces for Converse is the same as any other shoes, and can be mastered fairly quickly.
To tie shoelaces for Converse, you will need:
- A pair of Converse
- Put on both pairs of shoes and make sure that they are laced correctly. The shoelaces should run through all of the holes on the side of the Converse, and an equal length of shoelace should stick out on the right and left side of the first pair of holes.
- Now, tighten the shoe by pulling on the shoelaces on the left and right side of the shoes. This will make sure that the shoes fit you well when the shoelaces are tied.
- Cross the left and right lace by pulling the left string under the right string. This will create an "X" shape.
- Hold the left lace (which was originally the right lace) and form a loop, holding it in place between the index finger and thumb of your left hand. Do the same for the right lace, holding it in place with your right hand. Cross both loops by putting the right loop over the left loop.
- Tie both loops into a knot, like you did in step three. Take care to ensure that the loops don't accidentally open up. If they do, simply repeat step four.
- Pull tightly and your shoelaces are now tied. To untie the shoes, simply pull on the laces.