How To Tie A Tie Like James Bond
James bond is a mysterious, handsome and legendary male icon. As one of the most recognizable movie characters in the United States, Bond is known for his suave accent, foreign cars and his sexy super agent style. If you're looking to add some flair to your wardrobe, just follow these simple steps and tie your tie like the legendary James Bond.
First you will need:
- strip of cloth bowtie
- a collared shirt
- Start with an end in your left hand. You will want your left hand and the end of the strip of cloth to extend one and a half inches below the end in the right hand.
- Cross the longer end over the shorter end and pass up through the loop.
- You can form the front loop of the bow by doubling up the shorter end, which is hanging, and moving it across the collar points.
- Hold the now front loop with the thumb and forefinger of your left hand. After this, drop the long end down over the front.
- Place your right finger, pointing upward, on the bottom half of the hanging part, pass the hanging part up behind the front loop.
- Poke the resulted loop through the knot and behind the front loop, even the two ties ends, and tighten. With these fairly simple instructions, this bow tie can make even a drab outfit impress.
If you want to give off the intellectual look, the secret agent look, or simply just add a little class, this is the perfect tie for you.