Need to know how to transfer game saves off my PS3? The PlayStation 3 video game system is made to save your games right onto the Hard Disc Drive (HDD) so you might think it's difficult to know how to transfer game saves off a PS3 to another PS3. Luckily, Sony made it easy to transfer your game saves and other information using removable storage devices like a USB storage device, a Memory Stick or an SD Memory card.
- Entering the Settings menu on your PS3. Scroll down to System Settings and hit the "X" button.
- Scroll down to Backup Utility and hit the "X" button. Three options will come up: Back Up, Restore, and Delete Back Up Data. In this case you will want to select Back Up.
- After you have made sure that your media storage device is connected with the PS3, hit the "X" button. This will put your HDD data onto your external device.
- Properly remove the media storage device from your PS3. You can now plug it into another PS3 and transfer your data there.
If you don't want to move your entire HDD, you can select specific game saves to transfer.
- Select game from the home menu. Highlight Saved Data Utility and press the "X" button.
- Select which game you want to transfer and hit the "Triangle" button. Your options here will be Copy, Delete and Information. Select Copy and hit the "X" button to copy your game onto an external media device.
- Plug your device into another PS3 system. You can now transfer your game save through the same Saved Data Utility menu.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …