How To Transfer Music From IPhone To Computer
Here is what you do if you want to know how to transfer music from iPhone to your computer. You just have to read and follow these easy instructions and you’ll accomplish your goal in a timely manner. There is no need to hassle your computer knowledgeable friend or spend money on a book for computer dummies. This is something you can do by yourself and you can save that friend for a much bigger computer related question.
You will need:
- Downloading Software
- USB cord
- iTunes Account
- The easiest and safest route is to go and purchase the proper software to download. Cucusoft, Aiseesoft, Tansee, and Aniosoft are all highly recommended and rated products that will be necessary to transfer music. When you download this software, you’ll have access to iTunes and other services at the bottom of your screen. As soon as you get the software you’ll be ready start the rest of this process.
- Now you should plug in your iPhone into your computer and make sure you use the correct USB cord. A USB Data Transfer Sync Cable should do the trick. Once your iPhone is plugged into your computer you’ll be able to start step 3.
- Click on your downloaded software and launch it onto your computer. Your software will be available shortly and you’ll be able to get started. It should only take a few minutes to finish after the software is downloaded.
- You should see a “Disk Aid” icon that should accompany your downloaded software. It should pop-up automatically, but if it doesn’t than double click it to open. When it is opened, then you will be able to begin step 5.
- Click on the “Disk Aid” dropdown menu and scroll down to Media Folder. Once you’re into the media folder than you need to click onto the + sign next to the iTunes control. You should see the iTunes control as the 5th option down when you get into the media folder.
- You’ll notice a music folder when you get into iTunes control and highlight it when you find it. Right click on the music folder and then select copy to folder. Then make sure desktop is highlighted and select make new folder. You can name the folder anything you desire and press ok when you’re done naming it. Wait for it to finish copying the files and exit out of “Disk Aid”.
- Open up the new music folder you have just made and then click on the iTunes music tab that should be located in the bottom left of your screen.Make sure that “music” is highlighted underneath the iTunes library section. Drag your new music folder into the library screen of the iTunes page and select copy button. In a few seconds, your iPhone music should now be successfully transferred into your computer.
It's just that easy. Seven easy steps and your iPhone music is transferred to your computer. Now you know exactly what to say if a friend asks you “to transfer music from iPhone to your computer”. Maybe now you can be the friend that people call when they have a computer question? Or you can tell them to go buy a book for computer dummies.