How To Transfer PayPal To Bank Account
Paypal is one of the most popular ways to send and receive money so it is important to know how to transfer Paypal to bank account. When it comes to working at home, it is convenient to use Paypal. You use it to receive money from your customers since that is one of the fastest ways to get it.
- Log in to your Paypal account by going to the site. Go type in the Paypal site on the address bar which is located on the very top of the white rectangular box. You would know it is the official one if there is the s at the end such as "https." It is one of the steps on how to transfer Paypal to bank account.
- Click on the box with the words of "My Account." There is the dropdown box on the main page where you can choose to do one of the two options. You should see the word "my account" which is one of the steps in transferring Paypal funds to a bank account.
- Type up your log in information and click on "Log in." You need to remember or know your email address and password that you used while signing up for Paypal. It is very important to remember since it is one of the steps on how to transfer Paypal to a bank account. And, without your sign in information, you would not be able to access it.
- Click on "withdraw" and then "transfer to bank account." You need to click on "withdraw" in order to access the button to transfer Paypal to bank account. And, even though there are two steps to this, double check that you click on the correct buttons in order to move forward for the transactions.
- Decide how much to withdraw by typing up the amount. Paypal gives you the choice of how much to withdraw since, sometimes, you may want to leave some funds in there for later. Plenty of places accept Paypal funds in order to buy stuff online or to send some money to someone online. It is how you are able to transfer Paypal funds to a bank account.
- Decide which bank to transfer it to. If you have more than one bank account, it is important to decide where you want the funds to go. You can never go back to change it after the transaction has taken place. However, if you have another Paypal account wherein you already assigned a bank, you cannot use it on all of your Paypal account. If you have more than two bank accounts, you can only assign one to each of the accounts at Paypal. However, you can have more than one bank account for each of your Paypal accounts. It is one of the ways in which you can transfer Paypal funds to a bank account.
- Click on "continue" and then "submit." If you do not click on those buttons, you will not receive any money.
- Check your email for confirmation. You should check your email for the message stating that the money will be transferred to your bank account within 3 or 4 days. In case you do not get it, contact the Paypal company by logging into your account and giving them a call through their listed number.