How To Treat Headache After Sex
If you are looking into how to treat a headache after sex, congratulations! At least you didn't have to worry about having a headache before or during sex. You want to be able to enjoy the moment and just relax. A headache after sex is just as easy to treat.
- Sit up. If you are lying down, move to a sitting position. This may instantly relive some of the pressure you are feeling. Don't worry, you are going to be able to lay down again momentarily.
- Explain why you are getting up. If you immediately get up after sex, your partner may wonder what is going on or being to feel self-conscious. Just tell her that you are running to get a drink and even offer to grab one for her. This will give you a chance to get yourself together and make you look like a gentleman.
- Find some type of headache medication. Whether you choose Tylenol or Ibuprofen, read the directions on the bottle and take as many pills as recommended. At the very least, when the medicine hits your bloodstream, it should at least take the edge off.
- Drink a glass of water. There are so many reasons that water is good for your body. Sometimes, a headache may be your body's way of telling you that you need more. This is especially the case after all of the hard work that you just put in.
- While you are in the kitchen, be sure to fix your partner a drink as well if she asked for one. Then, take a minute just to stretch out a little. Lift you hands above your head and reach up into the air. Move your neck from one shoulder and across to the other either in a circle or from side to side.
If you are still suffering from a headache after sex, you may want to just go back into bed, lay back and relax. If you have sensitivity to light, keep it dark in the room and close your eyes. Usually, a headache after sex won't last. You may have to just give it time to go away. Don't let the moment be ruined. You now know how to treat headache after sex.