Need to know how to treat an ingrown nose hair? There are many ways to treat an ingrown nose hair, and most of them are actually pain free and easy to do at home. Sometimes all you need is some handy items that are found around your house.
To treat an ingrown nose hair, you will need:
- A clean towel
- A small cotton swab
- Rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide
- Start out with a clean towel soaked in some warm water. With that wet, warm towel in hand, place it inside the nostril that has the ingrown nose hair. You want to leave it in the nostril until the towel gets cool. Keep repeating the process for up to twenty minutes. This is to help loosen the hair follicle.
- Get the towel wet again and place it back into the nostril. This time, take your thumb and index finger and work the ingrown nose hair back and forth with the towel still inserted in the infected nostril.
- At this point, take the towel out and check to see if you have the ingrown nose hair. Sometimes it's best to keep going with this process until you feel some relief. It might take a couple of tries before you are actually free of pain.
- Once you have removed the ingrown nose hair, it's important to sterilize the area. With a small cotton swab, place rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on the outside of your nose opposite the ingrown nose hair.
- As a good follow up, make sure to use some kind of antiseptic. This will prevent infection from getting into the area.
Sometimes this approach won't quite work, and a trip to a family doctor might be in order. To keep from having this problem repeat itself, a proper knowledge of trimming nose hairs can come in handy.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!