How To Treat Piles
Anyone who has inner or outward rectum swelling needs to know how to treat piles. This uncomfortable condition known as hemorrhoids can be caused by constipation and nutrition. This medical condition is not openly discussed, but there are multiple options to care for it. If you would like to learn how to treat piles, then continue reading.
To treat piles, you will need:
- Donut pillow
- Bathtub with warm water
- Hemorrhoid creams, ointments, wipes etc.
- Pad the area. Use a pillow while treating piles. Buy a specially-made cushion that is constructed to relieve the pain of hemorrhoids. Always use the donut-shaped seat when in a sitting position.
- Take time to relax. Take part in a sitz bath as another treatment for piles. Fill a tub with a few inches of warm water, before sitting or taking a sitz in the water. The water temperature helps by calming and relaxing muscles in the rectal area.
- Visit drug store sections. Finding over the counter remedies are a good way to treat piles. Purchase ointments, creams and wipes that are made to relieve symptoms of swollen hemorrhoid tissues.
- Opt for surgical options. Many prefer to use surgery as a last choice in treating piles. Speak to a doctor about options such as banding, cryosurgery and others. Consider the healing process when picking a procedure for hemorrhoids.
- Intake large amounts of fiber and water to prevent piles.
- Ice packs can be used to relieve swelling.