Learn how to treat scrotal infection if you have just started to experience any irritations on your scrotum. If you are able to catch the problem early, it isn’t necessary to make a doctor appointment for further assistance. You can handle the situation by following these simple steps on how to treat scrotal infection.
To treat scrotal infection, you will need:
- Warm water
- Tea tree oil
- Mild body soap or shower gel
- Cotton underwear
- Mild detergent
- Fruits and vegetables
- Wash your scrotum frequently. The first step is to clean your scrotum if it is sweaty. When cleaning it, use warm water and mild body soap or shower gel only. Avoid any products with perfumes because these chemicals can cause irritations. Dry your cleaned scrotum gently with a towel.
- Keep moisture away from your scrotum area. The second step is to make sure to keep the scrotum area dry. If you love to wear tight synthetic underwear, it is time to get some loose cotton ones. Moisture can build up easily by wearing any tight synthetic clothing. When washing the cotton clothing, stick with the mild detergent in order to avoid any allergic reactions on your scrotum.
- Apply Tea tree oil or honey when necessary. The third step is to put tea tree oil or honey on your scrotum to relieve itchiness. When using tea tree oil, just leave it on the itching area. But if you use honey, apply it on the affected area for at least an hour and then wash it off with warm water. Honey is an awesome anti-itch remedy if you apply it twice a day.
- Watch your diet. The last step is to stay away from any greasy food and carbohydrates. Eat more fruits and vegetables instead. Consider eating more garlic since it is a good remedy for itchiness.
As long as you follow these simple steps, you are on the right track to treat scrotal infection. If the infection persists, schedule a doctor's visit and get some prescription meds!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Cooking With Booze: Stiegl Radler Crockpot Carnitas
Perfect hot-weather tacos, with pork simmered in summer beer.
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
10 Things to Talk About This Weekend
Game of Thrones bloopers, sex geckos and more conversation starters for any social situation.