If you are suffering from testicular pain, the only thing on your mind is how to treat a testicle ache. Pain in the gonads is intense. There are many reasons for such pain, but the most common is epididymitis, or a bacterial infection, Treatment is important, so the pain does not increase. There are several ways to treat testicular pain caused by epididymitis.
- First, make sure that your testicle pain is caused by epididymitis. It is important to make sure that your ache is not caused by a torsion. To tell if your pain is caused by a torsion, or epididymitis, simple elevate your scrotum. If this elevates the pain, it is most likely epididymitis, if the pain increases, or you feel nauseated, see a doctor immediately.
- If you have determined that your testicle pain is caused by epididymitis, it is easy to treat the dull testicular pain. Epididymitis is a bacterial infection, and can be gotten from sex, or from others that are infected.
- The best way to treat a dull pain in your testicles from epididymitis is simply bed rest. Take a load off, rest a few days, and you should notice the pain in your scrotum dissipate.
- Another way to ease the ache of sore testes is to take a warm bath. Relaxing in the bathtub can reduce the swelling, as well as stimulate blood flow.
- Ice down the area of testicle pain. Ice compresses will also reduce the dull ache of epididymitis.
- Give your little man some time off. Don't engage the soldier for duty until the ache in the scrotum is gone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!