Learn about how to treat urination problems so you can be more at ease. Urination problems are annoying and inconvenient to say the least. Urination problems can include frequent urination, that is, going many times throughout the day, and incontinence, which is being unable to control when you go. Both of these urination problems can disrupt your life and make everyday activities difficult.
To treat urination problems, you will need:
- Proper diet
- Proper liquids
- Caffeine free foods and drinks
- Talk to your doctor
- Talk to your doctor. Consider seeing your doctor about the best way for you to treat your individual urinary problems. A professional can give tips based on your medical history of the best approach to getting relief from urinary problems.
- Eat a good diet. Some foods and drinks make us have to go pee more often than others. When you control your diet, you will better be able to treat urination problems. Chocolate contains caffeine, which stimulates your bladder and makes you have to go. Milk chocolate has less caffeine than dark chocolate. Eat less acidic foods like citrus fruits, including oranges, grapefruit, tomatoes, and pineapple. The acidity can irritate your bladder and make you have to go more often. Spicy foods, including onions, may also affect your bladder so try eliminating some foods to see if it helps with urination problems. Eat less sweeteners also, which can irritate your bladder. Some dairy foods like sour cream and aged cheese can make overactive bladder worse.
- Eat the right condiments. To treat urinary problems, some condiments, like mustard, soy sauce, ketchup, hot sauce, and vinegar are best eaten in small doses. Use garlic and other tamer spices instead.
- Drink the right liquids and the right amount. Drink enough water and other fluids, but not too much. Consider your activities and adjust your diet accordingly. For instance, if you'll be out where it's difficult to get to a restroom, consider holding off drinking a lot of water, coffee, alcohol, or soda pop before heading out. Drink about two liters of water a day, but not much more. Good for you drinks are water, herbal teas, and some coffee with low acidity.
- Cut out alcohol when possible. Stay away from alcohol, which can dehydrate your body by making you have to go more often.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …