If your pubic hair is in need of some grooming, you will want to know how to trim male pubic hair. It is important to know how to trim your pubic hair if you are in the dating scene. Most women are extremely turned on by a man who has a well-groomed pubic area. Read on to learn how to trim male pubic hair.
To trim male pubic hair, you will need:
- Short, sharp scissors
- Full length mirror
- Use conditioner on your pubic hair. Before you start to trim your pubic hair, put about two tablespoons of conditioner onto your pubic hair. Work the conditioner around in your pubic hair. Leave the conditioner in for about a minute and then rinse it out with cool water. Using conditioner in your pubic hair will make it soft and easier to comb out.
- Comb out your pubic hair. To trim male pubic hair, you need to make sure there are no knots in the hair. Even though your pubic hair should be soft from the conditioner, be sure to be gentle when you are combing it, otherwise you could pull your skin. Comb your pubic hair just enough to make sure there isn't any knots.
- Start cutting your pubic hair, just inside your leg. To do this, hold the comb so the amount hair you want to trimmed is poking through the comb. It is important hold the comb in your pubic hair, so you can tell exactly how much hair you are cutting. Cut the hair poking through the comb. Do this to the hair on the inside of both of your legs.
- Cut the hair on the top of your penis. This is done the same way as when you are trimming the male pubic hair on the inside on your legs. Hold the comb in the hair above your penis, with the amount of pubic hair you want to trim on the top of your comb. While hold the comb in your pubic hair, take your scissors and cut the hair off that is on top of the comb.
- Cut the hair on your testicles. To trim male pubic hair on your testicles you will want to stand in front of a full length mirror, so you can see what you are doing. Once again, hold the comb in your pubic hair, with the hair you want to trim on top of the comb. Use your scissors to cut the hair that is on top of the comb.
- Comb your pubic hair again. This time, do it while you are standing in front of your full length mirror. After the hair is combed, look at it in the mirror. This way you will be able to see if you missed any stray hairs. You will also be able to tell if you want your pubic hair to be even shorter.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.