Knowing how to troubleshoot a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV can get you back to your favorite programs faster and without cost. When something goes wrong with a television, we often panic. The TV has become a big part of our lives in modern society. We use it for news and information along with relaxation and entertainment. When something goes wrong, we sometimes do not even know where to start. Before you throw the TV against the wall or shoot it, take the time to troubleshoot the issue. The simple process can save you time and money.
- Go to the Samsung official Website. The first step in troubleshooting a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV is to visit the Samsung website. Make sure you navigate to the official site for Samsung and includes information on all models.
- Find the "Support" tab. When troubleshooting a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV, go to the top right corner of the website. Below the "Business" tab, is the word "Support." Hover over the word and wait for a drop down menu.
- Select "Troubleshooting" from the drop down menu. The word is found at the far left bottom of the menu. A separate box will pop-up. Turn off your pop-up blocker to avoid issues with this step of troubleshooting a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV.
- Find your issue. When troubleshooting a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV, you must select an issue with the TV to solve. Select power, picture, sound or remote and click "Next."
- Follow the directions. The final step in troubleshooting a Samsung 46 inch LCD TV is to follow along with the questions and directions given on the Website. If the directions fail to fix the issue, contact Samsung using the "Contact" button at the bottom of the main page.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.
11 Hot Reality Stars Who Got Naked On Television (PHOTOS)
Reality shows tend to bring out the wildest in people. Just this week, for example, model Cinthia Fernandez (right) appeared on Bailando Por Un Sueno (the Argentine version of Danc ...