- How To Set Up A Samsung LCD HD-Ready TV
- 5 Samsung TV Troubleshooting Tips
- Samsung LCD TV Troubleshooting: 5 Tips
- Samsung Projection TV Troubleshooting: 5 Tips
- How To Toubleshoot A 42 Inch Samsung LCD TV
- How To Adjust The Picutre Quality Of A 22 Inch Samsung LCD TV
- How To Hang A 46 Inch Samsung LCD TV
How To Troubleshoot A Samsung 24 Inch LCD TV
Knowing how to troubleshoot a Samsung 24 inch LCD TV can save you time and money on a trip to the repair shop, or purchasing a new TV. When something goes wrong with a television, often we are at a loss for what to do. We unplug and plug back in, check the cable box and scratch our heads. Sometimes we search for the original instruction guide out of frustration and fail in an attempt to locate the book. Before you kick the TV to the curb and break out the credit card at the store, try a few troubleshooting tips.
- Visit the Samsung official Website. The first step in troubleshooting a Samsung 24 inch LCD TV is to visit the Samsung website. This is the official site for Samsung.
- Look for the support tab. When troubleshooting a Samsung 24 inch LCD TV, look at the top right corner of the website. Under the "Business" tab, you will find the word "Support." Hover over the word and a drop down menu will appear.
- Choose "Troubleshooting" from the drop down menu. The option is in the far left column at the very bottom of the menu. A separate box will pop-up. You may need to "Allow" the pop-up, depending on your security settings.
- Select the issue. When troubleshooting a Samsung 24 inch LCD TV, you must select a specific issue with the TV to solve. The site gives you the options of power, picture, sound and remote. Choose the related issue, and click "Next."
- Follow the onscreen directions. The final step in troubleshooting a Samsung 24 inch LCD TV is to follow the directions given on the screen, working along with your TV as you go. If the directions fail to help, return to the main menu and use the "Contact" option at the very bottom of the page.
Posted on: Dec. 16, 2010