- How To Unlock A Blackberry 8900
- How To Load Ringtones On A BlackBerry Curve
- How To Change The Volume On BlackBerry Pearl 8130
- Blackberry Curve T8900: Tips And Tricks
- How To Set Up Internet On Blackberry Curve 8330
- How To Put A Signature On A BlackBerry Curve Text Message
- How To Take Apart A Blackberry Curve
How To Turn On BlackBerry 9000 Mass Storage Mode
This article will guide you through the process to learn how to turn on BlackBerry 9000 Mass Storage Mode. Mass Storage Mode is helpful because it allows you to transfer files between the BlackBerry and the media card to your computer. The files transfer when you connect your BlackBerry 9000 to your computer. It is very easy to do and you should not have any problems. A BlackBerry phone is very customizable, and fortunately they have made it very easy to change things. To turn on Mass Storage Mode on your BlackBerry 9000, do the steps below:
- Connect your BlackBerry 9000. The first thing you have to do is connect your BlackBerry to your computer via the USB cable that came with your phone.
- Once the BlackBerry 9000 is connected to your computer you need to press "Menu" on your phone. Next you need to click "Options."
- Next you need to click on "Memory." You should see "Mass Storage Mode Support." Set this to "On."
That is all there is to it. You can now disconnect your phone from your computer. It is now set to Mass Storage Mode, and it will now be much easier for you to transfer files to your computer from your phone. Of course, if you ever want to turn Mass Storage Mode off you can go through the steps above in reverse order. Wasn’t that easy? Some things seem to be difficult until you do it then you realize how easy it was. Have fun with your BlackBerry!
Posted on: Jun. 16, 2010