How To Turn A Woman On
One of the questions men have been asking since the start of time is how to turn a woman on. You would think that after a couple of million years they would have learned the answers by now. After all, men invented cars, harnessed electricity and invented guns. But it seems the fairer sex remains a mystery and an enigma to men and it sometimes seems that nobody wants to change that? But since the question comes up over and over again, we will do what we can to answer it. So here is a step by step instructional any man can understand.
Things you need:
- The desire to turn on a woman
- A woman
- Scented candles (optional)
- Massage oil (optional
- Strawberries and cream (optional)
- Soft music (optional)
- Set the stage. The truth is you do not really need a stage but if you are getting ready for an anniversary or special date, then a romantic setting will help. You see women are turned on using all of the senses, a fact men tend to overlook. To set the stage to turn on a woman start with changing the sheets on the bed. If you have silk or satin sheets, even better, but remember to not get massage oil on silk or satin.
- Make dinner. Foreplay for a woman is not completely about sex. The sooner you understand, the better off you will be. Truth is, if you are looking for a great night, the earlier you start the better. Toss off a text message or two during the day about how you have been thinking about her. When she gets home, surprise her with dinner.
- Be a Gentleman. When she comes in from work, be a gentleman. Ask about her day and even if it is the most boring conversation you have ever had, listen and comment to show you are listening.
- Run her a bath. Set her up a relaxing romantic bath with candles and even scented oils in the water or for the less adventurous go to Walmart or Walgreens and buy her one of those girly bath kits with the bath salts and lotions in it. She can run her own water but will be impressed with the (sexy and thoughtful) gift. Give her about 20 or 30 minutes in the tub to herself and then offer to bathe her. Women love to be cared for and pampered. I think it is because we are considered the nurturers so being nurtured really sets off a spark in us.
- Big Finish Tips. Now you have her naked and relaxed in the tub, do not just jump her bones when you get her dry and in the bedroom. Remember when turning on a woman slow and steady wins the race.
- Do not just rush for the sexual organs. To a woman every inch of the body is a sexual organ to be touched and stroked first before going anywhere near the main event.
- Take your time kissing. The backs of the knees, insides of the arms, outer edges of the hips, and the back of the neck are places that should be tickles and kissed.
- Allow time to explore. When learning how to turn on a woman the most important thing to remember is that women are tactile creatures. We want to touch, taste and smell more then look.