How To Type A Heart
You may be interested in learning how to type a heart because you’ve seen them all over the internet and you want in on this cool trick! The great news is that it’s extremely easy to type a heart and once you learn how to do it, you won’t be able to stop. Not to mention, the heart symbol adds a great effect to status updates, emails and so much more.
To type a heart, you will need:
- A computer with a keyboard
- You’ll want to begin with a text box where you can type your heart. This may either be on a social networking site, in the middle of an email or wherever. You’ll need to place your cursor where you would like the heart to appear. Of course, you could also always cut and paste if you don’t like where your heart showed up.
- Hold down the “ALT” button on your keyboard. This button is typically located near the bottom of the keyboard next to the spacebar. Notice that there are two; one on each side of the spacebar. You can hold either one of them down. Do not hold both, however.
- Next press the “3” button on the right keypad on the keyboard while holding the “ALT” button. This will produce a heart symbol. You can keep making them if you’d like or copy and paste them for more ease.
- If you are using a laptop, you will need to hold both the “Fn” and “ALT” keys down together. While suppressing these keys, simply tap the “L” key to produce the same heart. On some models, the heart may not appear until you have stopped pressing the “Fn” and “ALT” keys.