Learning how to uncork a wine bottle is an easy process, contrary to popular belief. Attempting to learn how to uncork a wine bottle without reading a proper guide can be quite frustration. This guide will teach you how to uncork a wine bottle without any fancy wine opener. Classic corkscrew wine openers are a great way to uncork a wine bottle. Using expensive machines or technology to open a wine bottle is both impractical and unimpressive. Utilize the classic corkscrew you can quickly and effectively uncork a wine bottle.
- Remove the foil. Using your finger or a small knife, remove the foil from the top of the wine bottle. Clean the top of the wine bottle with a clothe , paper towel or napkin to remove any debris from the foil.
- Insert the corkscrew. Insert the corkscrew into the center of the cork in the top of the wine bottle. Twist the corkscrew down into the cork in a straight fashion. Leave about twist in the corkscrew free when twisting the corkscrew into the cork of the wine bottle.
- Remove the cork. Place the wine bottle on a flat service, slightly below your standing height. Placing the wine bottle in your hand, under your arm is also acceptable. Pull upward on the corkscrew until you hear a pop. Continue to pull on the cork until it release from the wine bottle.
- Serve the wine. Place the cork and corkscrew aside. Serve the wine from the wine bottle into proper wine glasses.
- The best type of corkscrew to uncork a wine bottle is one which is made of high-quality stainless steel. These types of corkscrews often come with a knife for removing the foil.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
You’re Not a Man Unless You Can Cook These 5 Meals
You're not off the hook: This list includes dessert.