Learning how to uncork a wine bottle is an easy process, contrary to popular belief. Attempting to learn how to uncork a wine bottle without reading a proper guide can be quite frustration. This guide will teach you how to uncork a wine bottle without any fancy wine opener. Classic corkscrew wine openers are a great way to uncork a wine bottle. Using expensive machines or technology to open a wine bottle is both impractical and unimpressive. Utilize the classic corkscrew you can quickly and effectively uncork a wine bottle.
- Remove the foil. Using your finger or a small knife, remove the foil from the top of the wine bottle. Clean the top of the wine bottle with a clothe , paper towel or napkin to remove any debris from the foil.
- Insert the corkscrew. Insert the corkscrew into the center of the cork in the top of the wine bottle. Twist the corkscrew down into the cork in a straight fashion. Leave about twist in the corkscrew free when twisting the corkscrew into the cork of the wine bottle.
- Remove the cork. Place the wine bottle on a flat service, slightly below your standing height. Placing the wine bottle in your hand, under your arm is also acceptable. Pull upward on the corkscrew until you hear a pop. Continue to pull on the cork until it release from the wine bottle.
- Serve the wine. Place the cork and corkscrew aside. Serve the wine from the wine bottle into proper wine glasses.
- The best type of corkscrew to uncork a wine bottle is one which is made of high-quality stainless steel. These types of corkscrews often come with a knife for removing the foil.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!