How To Uninstall IE8 Beta
Are you wondering how to uninstall IE8 Beta? Removing IE8 Beta will revert your Internet Explorer program back to 7. To get a thorough uninstall of IE8 Beta you will need to proceed with the following steps.
- Windows uninstaller. Start by using your Windows uninstaller to uninstall IE8 Beta. Click start, then control panel. Then, click add or remove programs. If you do not see IE8 listed in your program directory, check updates on top. This will allow you to see all programs in your computer.
- Download Revo Uninstaller. This free program is available on Cnet.com. If you choose to you can bypass Windows uninstaller and use Revo uninstaller instead to remove registry as well as disk entries.
- Use Revo Uninstaller to uninstall IE8 Beta completely. Open Revo uninstaller. Click IE8 Beta, then click uninstall. Choose the last option for the most complete uninstall.
- Unrecoverable delete. This feature is also available on Revo Uninstaller and can be used instead of their uninstall program. Choose tools on the top of the program. Scroll to tracks cleaner. The last option is unrecoverable delete. This will uninstall IE8 Beta completely.
- Dowload Ccleaner. Ccleaner is available on Cnet.com as a free program. This will delete additional broken registry entries which are, in effect, useless due to the complete uninstall on the Revo program.
- Open Ccleaner. Choose the registry option on the left hand side of the program. Click scan. Remnants of broken registry entries will be listed. You can back up or not back up the deletion of the broken registry entries if you choose. This will completely uninstall IE8 Beta.
Posted on: Sep. 06, 2010