How To Unlock All Characters In Mario Kart
Everyone who owns a Wii knows that one of the best racing games currently available is Mario Kart Wii; and everyone who loves Mario Kart should know how to unlock all characters in Mario Kart. The game boasts a wide variety of courses, characters, and control schemes, but it's also fairly difficult. This game is also loaded with secrets, some of which are very well hidden. Here's how to unlock all of the secret characters:
- Baby Daisy: Beat all the 50cc Wii Cups with at least a one star ranking.
- Baby Luigi: In Time Trial, unlock eight of the Expert Staff Ghosts.
- Birdo: Just play 16 different courses in Time Trial, or win 250 matches online.
- Bowser Jr.: Beat all the 100cc Retro Cups with at least a one star ranking.
- Daisy: Beat the 150cc Special Cup.
- Diddy Kong: Beat all the 50cc Retro Cups.
- Dry Bones: Beat the 100cc Leaf Cup.
- Dry Bowser: Beat all the 150cc Wii cups with at least a one star ranking.
- Funky Kong: In Time Trial, beat four of the Expert Staff Ghosts.
- King Boo: Beat the 50cc Star Cup.
- Mii: Beat the 100cc Special Cup.
- Mii w/Alternate Outfit: Unlock all the Expert Ghosts in Time Trial.
- Rosalina: If you have a file from Mario Galaxy on your Wii, Rosalina will be unlocked after you race fifty times. Otherwise, you have to beat all eight Mirror Cups with a one star ranking or higher.
- Toadette: Either win 1000 matches online or play all 32 Time Trial races.
Some of these characters can be hard to attain, but it's certainly an achievable goal with plenty of practice. After you finish, there are eighteen additional vehicles to unlock as well.