How To Unlock Characters In Mario Kart Wii
Need to know how to unlock characters in Mario Kart Wii? When it's said unlock, that means all of the characters in Mario Kart Wii. Mario and his pals are here to dominate racing for good, what about you?
- Get Baby Daisy. This tiny tom-boy is unlockable by getting a single star in all of the 50cc cups. This translates to a one star rank for those of you who didn't catch the cue.
- Unlock Baby Luigi. Mario's baby brother (quite literally), is a bit harder to obtain. To get baby Luigi you'll have to unlock eight of the Expert Staff Ghost Data's in the Time Trials game mode. Each Expert Staff Ghost is unlocked by beating the respective Staff Ghost by at least seven seconds.
- Get Daisy. So you unlocked her little alter-ego, but what about big Daisy? The princess of Sarasaland is one of the characters in Mario Kart Wii that are unlocked via races. Daisy, in this case, is unlocked by getting first place in the Special Cup 150cc race.
- Unlock Toadette! Toad's girlfriend will require you to win 1,000 W-Fi matches online. Alternatively, you could just simply play on all 32 Time Trial courses. How hard could that be?
- Acquire Rosalina. Race in Mirror Mode Wii Cups and get a one star or better to get Rosalina as one of your characters in Mario Kart Wii. This adorable star of the game Super Mario Galaxy is an excellent addition to the team!
- Recieve Dry Bones. This goofy enemy-turned-friend is unlocked via completing the Leaf Cup on the 100cc level. Enough effort and surely even the novice Mario Kart gamer will be able to get him.
- Find Diddy Kong. A bit time consuming, but DK's younger brother isn't hard at all to acquire. In order to get Diddy Kong, complete all of the cups in the 50cc difficulty.
- Get Birdo. Birdo is a former enemy of Mario and co., but has recently teamed up as Yoshi's partner in various Nintendo games. To get her, play half of the Time Trial courses. You should get her half way towards acquiring Toadette.
- Acquire Bowser and Bowser Jr. These two villians are found through races. Bowser Jr. is the reward for getting one star in all 100cc Retro cups, while Bowser (senior, perhaps?) is unlocked at the end of finishing all 150cc Wii cups.
- Lastly, knock out Funky Kong and King Boo. These two biggies are moderately difficult. Funky is unlocked by beating four Expert Staff Ghosts, and the head Boo is acquired through finishing the 50cc Star cup in first place. Do that and you'll unlock characters in Mario Kart Wii all the way from the tiny Diddy Kong to Bowser himself.
It isn't easy to unlock characters in Mario Kart Wii. Well, take that back. It isn't easy to unlock all of those characters in Mario Kart Wii. Think you got what it takes? Those characters in Mario Kart Wii are just waiting for you to take up that challenge! Go get 'em, fan boy!