Many people are interested to know how to unlock Manny Quinn in "Red Dead Revolver," because he is one of the trickiest characters in the game to access. So, in order to unlock this dodgy, yet, interesting Manny Quinn character for the multi-player mode, you must follow these steps.
- Go to the multiplayer menu. Manny is one of the characters that can only be unlocked through multi-player achievements, so don’t bother trying to do it while in the single-player mode.
- Choose your character as Sheriff O’Grady, as he is the only character on the roster that is able to help you complete this particular task, because he has Fire Bottles as well as a gun.
- Once you have picked your character as the Sheriff, you must then pick your opponent character. Pick a weaker character because you need to make sure he is not a hindrance to the task of getting Manny Quinn that you are going to be trying to complete.
- Once you are on the map, switch to the Fire Bottles instead of the gun and set yourself on fire.
- You must stay on fire for at least six minutes without dying and then win the match.
- Once you have stayed on fire and come out victorious at the end of the match, you will unlock Manny Quinn.
Because of the strange nature of the tasks necessary to unlock Manny, many players give up on trying to unlock him at all. But, if you follow these specific steps, one of the most sought after characters in the game will be yours to play.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
14 Things to Look Forward to in Your 40s
The door is wide open to say and do anything you want. Such as the following...
The Modern Gentleman’s Guide to Casual Sex
Studies show your fling has an assumption about how things will go. Prove them wrong.
How to End Awkward Handshakes
A short illustrated history of when to use what.