How To Unlock Mii On Mario Kart Wii
Learning how to unlock Mii on Mario Kart Wii is a great way to increase your enjoyment of the game. While Mario Kart is one of the most popular games in Nintendo’s long and prestigious history, it can grow somewhat tedious and boring if you do not set small goals for yourself. This includes unlocking all the characters and carts. To successfully unlock your Mii character on Mario Kart Wii, you will have to unlock both their "A" and their "B" outfits.
- Select "100cc"in the Mario Kart grand prix mode. To unlock your Mii’s "A" outfit, you will have to finish in first, second, or third in both the "Flower" and the "Mushroom" Cup. It does not matter what character you use. By finishing in one of the top three places, you will unlock the "Star" Cup.
- After saving, restart the game, and begin playing the star cup at "100cc". Once again, you will need to finish in first, second, or third. This will unlock the special cup.
- After unlocking the special cup, you will again want to save and restart the game. Now begin playing the special cup at "100cc". To unlock your Mii on "Mario Kart Wii", you will need to finish this cup in first place.
- You can now focus on unlocking your Mii’s "B" outfit. This is done by playing the time trial mode. You will have to beat each ghost in the time trial mode. This will unlock the special fast ghost for each track.
- To unlock the Mii Outfit "B" on "Mario Kart Wii", you will have to beat the fast ghost for each of the 32 tracks. This is a great accomplishment because beating the fast ghost is not easy. "