Need to know how to unlock a Nokia 5310 and the codes to do so? Nokia 5310 unlock codes are based on the IMEI number of the phone and the operator where the phone was originally purchased. Typically, the codes to unlock the Nokia 5310 are not free, however there are several free tools for calculating these codes. You will need to locate the necessary information, such as the IMEI and the original phone carrier.
To unlock a Nokia 5310, you will need:
- A computer (running Windows)
- An internet connection
- Locate the IMEI for your Nokia 5310. To get the code for unlocking your Nokia 5310, you will need the IMEI number. From the home screen of your Nokia 5310, enter the following (without quotes): "*#06#". Enter that as if it were a phone number. The IMEI number will appear on the screen; this will be used to unlock the Nokia 5310.
- Determine the original branding of your Nokia 5310. Obtaining the Nokia 5310 codes will also require you to know the original branding of the phone. This can typically be found in the form of a logo on the Nokia 5310. You should see the name of a company or an image on your Nokia 5310, such as "Sprint," "AT&T," "Vodafone," etc.
- Download a Nokia 5310 code generator. There are a few different generators for Nokia 5310 codes. You will need to locate them and download them. You can download a free Nokia 5310 code generator at the link below. Please be aware that this generator is ad-supported.
- Open the Nokia 5310 code generator. Launch the file on your computer. Do this by double-clicking the file's icon after downloading it.
- Generate your Nokia 5310 code. Enter the IMEI into the program which you obtained in the step above. Select the phone's original branding from the drop-down menu. Press "Generate."
- Remove the SIM card. Remove the SIM card from your Nokia 5310 before entering the Nokia 5310 unlock code. The SIM card is located under the battery.
- Enter the Nokia 5310 unlock code. From the home screen on your Nokia 5310, enter the unlock code. Simply enter code as a phone number. When entering this unlock code, press * three times for the letter P. Press * four times for the letter W and press * two times for the + symbol. Once the unlock code is entered, the Nokia 5310 will say "SIM Restriction Off," which indicates the phone is now unlocked.
- Insert the SIM card. Insert the SIM card into your Nokia 5310. You will now be able to use any SIM card in your Nokia 5310.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.