How To Unlock Weapons In Battlefield 2 Version 1.2
Learning how to unlock weapons in “Battlefield 2 Version 1.2” is an in game process that takes time and rank. “Battlefield 2” is one of those console and online war games that has captured the imagination of many. The game of “Battlefield 2” is intriguing and filled with carnage and violence. As such, the better weapons you have in “Battlefield 2”, the better positioned you are for victory. This article will walk you through the sometimes not so simple process of unlocking weapons in “Battlefield 2.”
Things you will need to make this happen:
- Battlefield 2 Version 1.2
- Online account (if playing online)
- Internet access (for online play)
- Unlocking weapons in “Battlefield 2” is an in game process. You need to be good at the game and show dedication with in game hours played. To achieve success in “Battlefield 2” you must learn to play the game well. To do this you must understand the end goal and the means to get there.
- Upgrade weapon cache are based on rank and additional unlocks are available for ‘special ops’. Since rank is the key to unlocking weapons in “Battlefield 2” it makes sense for you to understand the ranking system. The ranking system is based on time in game and your overall score.