How To Update Iphone
It is not hard to learn how to update an iPhone. The iPhone is one of the most popular phones in the United States and, with all technology, there will always be updates. Follow this article and you will have an updated iPhone in no time.
- Before you do anything make sure your iPhone is fully charged. If you are using a laptop make sure it is fully charged or plugged into an outlet.
- Update iTunes. You will need to update iTunes to version 9.
- Connect your iPhone. Connect your iPhone to your computer via the USB cable. You should have received a USB cable when you purchased your iPhone. Plug one end of the cable into your iPhone and the other end into an available USB port on your computer. The end of the cable that plugs into your iPhone is the same place you plug in the charger. Wait for iTunes to open.
- Within iTunes you should see a source list on the left side. Locate the iPhone and click on it.
- Next you need to click on iPhone Summary. Locate the Check Update button and click on it.
- You will get a message that tells you if you need to update your iPhone. If there is an update available you will see a message Download and Install. Wait for the update to finish.
- Disconnect your iPhone. When you are sure the update is finished you can disconnect your iPhone from your computer the same way you usually disconnect it.
Now that you have an updated iPhone you can enjoy all the new features. Have fun.