How To Update Your Graphics Card
Learn how to update your graphics card is as easy as following these simple steps. Is your graphics card not performing as well as it used to be? Is it not as good as all the reviewers said? Then, the problem lies with the software. Chances are there has been an update on your graphics card driver to your operating system. In this article, we will show you the step by step on how to update your graphics card.
To update your graphics card, you will need:
- Internet connection
- Windows Operating system
- Knowledge of your graphics card manufacture
- Do I need to update my Mac’s graphics card? The answer is no. Because Apple is the sole distributor of Macbook and Macbook pro, therefore, all of the updates are installed automatically. Often times, you will not even notice it. PCs generally do not update the graphics card automatically. Therefore, you need to manually update it sometimes.
- Try the automatic update first. You will need to go to the device manager for that. If you know how to go there, then go to the next step. If you do not, then continue reading this step. You will need to right click on My Computer icon, left click property, and then click device manager. Please note that different Windows Operating System will vary by a little bit.
- Find your graphics card under display adapters. Right click, and then left click on the update diver software. If it is automatically updated, then great, your job is done. If not, then continue to read the next step.
- Update your graphics card manually. This step is by no means hard. You just need the right method. You need to get on the website of your computer’s manufacture. Find the specific model and find the right Winddows OS. Download the graphics card driver update, and install it.